GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any changes made directly by the hotel or by the Airlines come under their direct purview and we will not be liable for any compensation due to this change.
- Client traveling by air will be subject to the airline restrictions / limitations on baggage weight / size / number from time to time.
- The Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person traveling with him for Loss of Baggage by the Airline, Failure to provide meal of the clients choice by the Airline, Overbooking of seats by the Airline, Failure on the part of Airline to accommodate client despite having confirmed tickets, Meals offered by the airline/Quality of meal, Flight delay, if the client misses the flight, Changes of flight schedule/ routing/airline mentioned at the time of booking.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, force majeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbance, strike, terrorist activities, epidemic situation, declare by Govt. agencies or statutory bodies etc shall be payable and borne by client.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalisation or any individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence shall be payable and borne by client.
- General check in time is usually 1400 hours and check out time is usually 1200 hours; early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability unless pre-paid and booked in advance.
- The client will have to abide by the check in /checkout time of the hotel.
- Requests for double rooms will be subject to availability and in cases when a double is not available, a twin room will be provide to the client.
- If client avail any service which is not included in the Holiday package or get yourself upgraded then the payment for the same will have to be cleared by client directly.
- Facilities like mini bar, pay television channels, telephone etc are not complimentary and these facilities if used by the client have to be paid for by the client directly to the Hotel and such charges are not included in the tour cost.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach / place of visit etc. during your stay/tour/visit shall be borne and payable by client and the company will not be liable for the same.
- Air-conditioned/air-cool luxury coaches (wherever applicable if combined with a group) being used during land transfer. However, sometimes due to extreme weather conditions the same may not seem to be very effective. The company will not be responsible for any defect in the Coach or in the Air-conditioner / air-cooler or for the behavior of the Driver or the attendant (applicable for seat in coach as well as private vehicles).
- For SIC (Seat In Coach) basis it operates on daily seat rotation on board the coach (wherever applicable), so no seat numbers are allocated.
- In case if a client alone or along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of passport or any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of un-utilised services.
- If a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as “no show” on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
- The prices displayed have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of product development. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case of any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies, currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange, and/or air fuel & airport surcharge, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/ rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before the Departure by the Client. Any Visa cost fluctuations will have to be borne by the passenger.
- There is no Contract between the Company and the Client until the company has received the initial deposit as defined.
- Initial deposit just ensures only registration/participation on the tour but does not entitle any services like Tickets, Visas, and Hotel Accommodation until full payment has been received.
- The client/Traveler must be of Indian Nationality and must have an Indian passport and his/her passport must be valid for at least 6 months subsequent to the scheduled date of return of the holiday (9 months in case of Malaysia and any other destination as informed from time to time by the Immigration Authorities).
- Distance, temperature & pre/post tour accommodation prices mentioned are approximate & are subject to change.
- In case company offers any adventures activities then it is significant to note that client should enjoy such activity/ ride at their own risk as such kind of ad-venture might be risky at times especially for heart patients, expecting women, people with Blood Pressure etc.
- The company has the right at any time and for any reason, to terminate this contract after acceptance of deposit but prior to the Commencement of Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever. In the event, the company terminates this contract, the company shall refund the amount paid by the client without payment of any interest.
- We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the hotel premises / coach / Cruise / Airport / during travel or place of visit etc. Some hotels offer the facility of safe deposit lockers, which can be availed of by you at your own cost and risk. The company will not be liable for any loss/theft from the same.
- If in the event that the client is booked on a particular Airline on a particular date and due to certain reasons beyond the control of the Company, the client is not allowed to board the flight, the client shall not hold the Company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the client against the Company.
- All the booking / cancellation / change of the airline ticket and the travel on such airline ticket will be subject to the terms and conditions of respective Airlines and the same may be provided to the client by the company upon request, if available.
- Please note that baggage restrictions could vary from airline to airline, different classes of travel and from destination to destination. For flights where baggage is not included, an additional charge could be applicable. Company is not liable, in any manner, if client is unable to carry any baggage or have to pay any extra-charges due to restrictions imposed by the airline. Client shall be liable to pay all such charges directly to the airline. Also, company is not liable for any loss or damage to baggage while it is in the custody of the airline. Please note that every airline has a different set of rules and regulations regarding the weight restrictions and furthermore, airlines keep changing the rules quite frequently. Hence, clients are requested to please check the updated baggage rules of the individual airlines, with whom the ticket is booked.
- Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel, otherwise certain sightseeing schedules may be missed due to your actions/ delays and the same will be non-refundable.
- All the clients travelling must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision. The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for VISA. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy. Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from the company.
- Full payment must be made in accordance with the payment schedule and time frame. In case of non-compliance thereto by the client, the company reserves a right to cancel the tour/booking of the client with subsequent loss of deposit and apply and recover the cancellation charges as mentioned herein.
- There is no refunds payable for any un-utilised or partially utilised services (e.g. Airline tickets, Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tour, Hotel, Sightseeing etc.) The refund for the foreign exchange component of the tour will be refunded in INR only and will be at the prevailing day’s rate of exchanges of the company.
- The company reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment of a Tour. Such refund would be based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, airlines, coach operators, etc. and the decision of the company on the quantum of refund shall be final.
- Third Party refund i.e. airlines, cruise, hotels, overseas suppliers could take between “30 to 90 working days”, provided, relevant supporting are provided to the Company. If a tour is cancelled by the Company, then all monies will be refunded after taking into consideration the actual expenses incurred for Visas, etc. There will be no refunds in case of visa rejections.
- In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by the Company, it shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specific assurance of the contrary is published.
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for:
a) Any over stay expenses due to delay or changes in bus/ air/ trains / ship/ or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever.
b) Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control.
c) Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines/Hotels/Coach/Cruise.
- All dispute/complaints with respect to these terms and conditions and the tour and services shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts at Kolkata only.
This General Terms and Conditions was last edited on 10th of August, 2016 (10/08/2016)